Sunday 1 December 2013

26th of September - Durness - Bettyhill

Extremely inspiring day...filled with sun, heart lifting colours and awesome barrenness.

The merciless northern coast, with hill after hill, was testing my endurance. All day long I was between a state of awe and physical exhaustion. But maybe it was the tiredness itself that allowed me to experience so strongly the sublime feeling of my own fragility in front of the grand landscape...

Days like this are engraving the feeling of beauty in us, to which we can always come back..this is a magnificent gift we can receive, when we are courageous enough to do extraordinary things.



Beautiful morning.. 



 Coffee is served :)







Today, I cycled through one of the most demanding and most beautiful areas...to see this, felt simply incredible and life changing



 Vast, wild spaces...and me with my dog!




My rest place - I have never been so happy to see a road sign! This day gave everything and took everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment